Store & Community Manager
Linus is looking for a motivated, proactive and enthusiastic Store & Community Manager to fill a key position at our flagship showroom in Venice, CA. We are the makers of quality, elegant bicycles and accessories designed to transform the way people move. We believe bicycles are the simple solution to big problems -- improving our quality of life, the environment, and enabling a more connected city experience.
The Venice Showroom is the heartbeat of our brand and connection to the local community where Linus was founded 15 years ago. As Store & Community Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of the shop, and treat it as if it were your own. In this dynamic role, you will create exceptional brand experiences for new and recurring customers and work alongside our customer service, marketing and sales teams, working at our headquarters upstairs.
· Be a strategic and entrepreneurial leader by identifying problems, seeking solutions, and outlining key company objectives
· Develop innovative strategies that deliver on the company sales and profit objectives, directing strategies towards guest experience, profitable and sustainable growth, and shop operational excellence
· Provide the greatest impact to the shop by coaching, developing and leading by example, spending 60% of your time on the shop floor
· Hire and develop an exceptional team that can drive strategy and produce results
· Support the development of a culture that balances financial results and an execution-focus with a fun, dynamic and creative atmosphere
· Management of inventory & working with e-commerce and marketing teams to identify 3rd party products that fit into the Linus ecosystem, making the space feel special & further develop the brand’s point of view
· Work in conjunction with the marketing team to develop & execute in-store programming, and ways to continuously engage the L.A. community
· Model the company culture, and exemplify our shared values on a day-to-day basis
· Staff scheduling and oversight of mechanical department’s build schedule to ensure that customer orders and service appointments are handled in a timely manner
- Minimum 3-5 years of retail, sales, customer service or hospitality industry experience in a managerial role
- Strong management skills, communication, and organizational skills
- A proactive, problem-solving attitude
- Must love the outdoors. Bicycle experience is a plus but not a requirement
- Proficient use of computer systems (POS software knowledge, MS Office, LightSpeed)
- Ability to work both within a team, and independently
- Reliable. Is flexible on the job with hours, team needs, and projects as needed.
- Exhibits a high level of professionalism, punctuality, positive approach, and multi-task oriented
- Experience in exceptional customer service and/or retail industries, preferred
- Ability to safely lift 50 lbs.
- MUST be able to work weekends and some holidays
- include Health and Dental, and 15 days paid leave
If you feel you are our ideal candidate and are inspired by what we do, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Store & Community Manager in the subject.
*Resumes without cover letters will not be considered