An electric comfort ride without limits
With an upright riding position and wide tires to smooth out the bumps, the Ero 500 is our introduction to class 2 electric comfort bikes.
A powerful rear hub motor gives you the choice to pedal-assist for some exercise or simply hit the throttle and go.
Key Bike Features:
- Powerful 500w rear hub motor with class 2 throttle
- 48V battery with Samsung cell provides up to 40 miles of range
- Front and Rear lights
- Bike includes rear rack (not pictured) with Yepp Eastfit mount.
*specifications are subject to change
- Medium:49 lbs
- Large:49 lbs
FRAME: 6061 Aluminum Frame
FORK: 4130 Chromoly Fork
HEADSET: 1.125" Threadless Alloy
BB SET: Cartridge
- Medium/Large:ProWheel 39T
SHIFTER: Shimano 8-Speed Rapid Fire
FRONT HUB: Alloy Disc, Center Lock
REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Altus 8-Speed
DRIVE UNIT: Bafang Hub Drive 500W
BATTERY: Samsung 48V/14Ah 52 Cell
CHAIN: KMC Z7
SPOKES: 14 gauge stainless steel
RIM: Double walled, alloy rims
- Medium/Large: Kenda Kwick Seven5 27.5x2.0" with Reflective Stripes
BRAKE LEVERS: Alloy Levers
FRONT BRAKES: Tektro Mechanical Disc Brakes
REAR BRAKES: Tektro Mechanical Disc Brakes
HANDLEBAR: 31.8mm Clamp Diameter, 640mm Wide
GRIPS: Leatherette Grips w/ Polished Lock-On End Caps
SADDLE: Comfort brown leatherette saddle
STEM: Alloy Forged, 100mm Extension w/ Adjustable Angle 20°-60°
SEAT POST AND SIZE: Forged AlloyPEDALS: Alloy pedals
FENDERS: Alloy Fenders
EXTRAS: Alloy Fenders, Alloy Kickstand, 40 lumens headlamp, 6 lumen taillight
FELIX FRAME HEIGHT RECOMMENDATIONS:
- Medium:5'5" - 5'9" / 165cm - 175.25cm
- Large:5'10" - 6'3" / 177.8cm - 190.5cm
- Medium: 45cm
- Large: 49cm
*Note: Some riders may be a little outside these height range recommendations but prefer the feel of a larger or smaller size. Stand over height measurement is not as important as how the bike geometry feels while it is being ridden. As long as the rider can reach the ground while sitting on the saddle, even if it's just their toes, this size will be compatible with their height.
We have partnered with Affirm to give you a simple way to make your purchase and pay over time in monthly installments. Rates from 10% to 30% APR with loans of 3, 6, or 12 month terms.
Apply for a USD $1,350.00 one-time use Finance MasterCard to use at Linus Bike from the Affirm mobile app below and pay on our site with the credit card to complete your purchase.
- Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
- Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.